Join our team and take on the following responsibilities:
- Engage in open communication with clients and partners.
- Handle the entire sales process from preparing quotations to successfully closing deals for clients in Estonia and abroad.
- Implement various sales and marketing projects.
- Collect and manage customer and sales data.
- Participate in international trade projects.
- Understand and address customer needs effectively.
- Coordinate and assist in international projects within the European Union and globally.
We are looking for someone who possesses:
- Strong initiative and communication skills (written and verbal) in both Estonian and English.
- Citizenship of a European Union member state.
- Experience in document management.
- Knowledge of LC (letter of credit), notarial and simple written authorizations.
- Active communication skills with clients and suppliers.
- Sense of responsibility and the ability to work independently.
- Communication with Estonian authorities and banks.
- Intermediate-level computer skills, including office software, email, Skype, and WhatsApp.
It would be beneficial if you have:
- Proficiency in Russian and/or French.
- Basic knowledge of food wholesale trade.
- Previous work experience in sales or customer service.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity for an international career.
- Varied work with interesting people worldwide.
- Opportunity to suggest improvements to the work organization of the Estonian office.
- Comprehensive on-the-job training.
Note: If there is a lack of skills in one or more points (excluding language and citizenship requirements), initiative and a willingness to learn are already half the battle. This position is suitable for an ambitious young professional starting their career.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fresh Job is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Application Deadline: 14.12.2023